Posted August 2nd, 2011 CHAMBER & Rotary EVENTS
* Encino Chamber of Commerce 818.789.4711 16821 Burbank Blvd., Encino, CA. BUSINESS and PROFESSIONAL *Canoga Park/West Hills Chamber of Commerce 818.884.4222
* Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce Events:
* Encino Chamber of Commerce 818-789-4711 16821 Burbank Blvd., Encino, CA. 91346
www.sanfernandovalleychamber.com or 818.989-0300
* Multi Chamber Event “Speed Networking” at Canoga Park Lutheran Church 7357 Jordan Ave., Canoga Park, CA. 91303 Thursday, August 25th, 2011 6pm to 8pm Chamber Members $5 Non Members $10.00 www.cpwhchamber.org
* Saturday, August 27th, 2011 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills, Ca. Oxnard and Topanga Blvd. Hosted by Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce Event is ROSE GOLDWATER LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT GALA Celebrating her 80th Birthday & 70 years of Volunteerism Presented Sponsor Westfield $125 info contact Lois Curran-Klein 818.438-1904 or Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce 818-347-4727 Black TIe Optional Federal Tax I.D. #45-0975689
* 15th Annual Latino Expo September 24th, 2011 at The Panorama Mall in Panorama City, CA. on the Corner of Roscoe Blvd., and Van Nuys Blvd. next store to WalMart in Panorama City, across the Verizon Store.
Info Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce at 818.989-0300
“One of the Largest Latino Focused Expos in Southern California”
* Granada Hills Chamber STREET FAIRE Saturday October 1st, 2011 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on 4 City Blocks of Chatsworth Street Over 150 Vendors Arts & Crafts, Live Music on 3 stages Fun Kid Stuff Great Food Ethnic Varieties info Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce 17723 Chatsworth St., Granada Hills, CA 91344 818-368-3235 www.granadachamber.com
* West Hills Fall Fest … and Restaurant Chili Cookoff !
Produced by Canoga Park/West Hills Chamber of Commerce Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 11:00 am -6:00 pm Wst Hills Center 23233 Saticoy Ave., West Hills, CA. 91304 (Saticoy Street at Woodlake Avenue). Canoga Park/West Hills Chamber of Commerce 818-884-4222 www.WestHillsFallFest.com Entertainment, Food, Arts & Crafts, Community Resources, Health Information. Free Admission to the General Public
* Taste of Encino Sunday October 9th, 2011 10:00 am – 5:00 am On Ventura Blvd between Balboa and Amestoy FREE ADMISSION Foods from Around the World, Health & Wellness Pavillion, Arts & Crafts Fair, Business Expo, Disaster Preparedness Exhibits, Childrens activities, Entertainment, Pumpkin patch, Beverage Garden For info 818-789-4711 www.TasteofEncino.com